Tuesday, February 24, 2009
SO easy to clean!
I have to say I am MORE than pleased with the "cleansing"---it takes me seriously 35 seconds to pick up all their toys now! And the best thing is they don't care one bit!!! Half the time they are always playing with non-toys anyway (my kitchen utensils, pencils, odds and ends--it never ceases to amaze!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Pauline:
The children's room is so sweet and you did a great job decorating it. I am going to change a room into a grand children's playroom in the fall and have to pick colors and I am clueless right now.
Roberta Anne
I love the room. It is so nice. I am going to throw the kids toys away and give away the good one's. Since you tried it and it worked I am going for it. There room is a sight. I am going to take before and after pictures. I am sure I will be amazed. The weather has only gotten into the 80's here today. I am wondering myself if I should put the winter clothes up. If I do we will for sure have a cold spell... Letty the goat is almost ready to have her baby. I think in the next week or two. I am so excited. I will send pic's when she does. I better get going. Thank you so much for taking the first step in having all of us moms "GET RID OF THE TOYS"... Now that I know it works I am going for it.. God Bless
Post a Comment