Lately I have been doing something different in regards to Bible reading and devotionals. I have been writing my prayers out and then being amazed at how God answers them!
We needed to buy honey next month--probably in a couple weeks. And raw honey is so expensive. We don't have our own honey yet. Not until next Spring in 2012. But DH had a bee call today for a hive under a shed that has been there 5 years. There was some serious potential for honey! But every hive call he goes on has been a disaster. Bees attacking and stinging him. Some hives are africanized--although there is no way of knowing for sure without a lab test--but they seem more aggressive. And then they build hives in such precarious places.
So I prayed, and me and the kids prayed--let this go well and let us get some wonderful raw organic honey!
Well--the Lord answered the prayer! I got a call from Derek--it went SO well!!! He his carrying a SUPER heavy 5 gallon bucket FULL of honey, and he also filled a pyrex cake pan full of honey--WOW! Can't wait to try it!
Thank you LORD!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yea God!
That is great. I write my prayers out too...haven't so much lately, but I like to keep a journal--I love going back and reflecting on all of the Blessings and answered prayers!
How great for you all to have such a wonderful amount of honey!!!! :O) As far as Africanized bees...My friends who have been bee keepers for 25+ years - say that pretty much all wild hives in AZ are Africanized. They actually import new queens from Hawaii every year to avoid it in their own bees. They encouraged me NOT to plant things in my garden specifically designed to draw bees because of that problem. They say the bees are especially dangerous around kids. I was surprised because I expected bee keepers to have a different attitude. I appreciated their honesty! Glad Derek was able to get honey without getting hurt this time. :)
Post a Comment