I love my husband! We recently just celebrated our 4 year anniversary. 4 wonderful years! Hard times sometimes but its always worth it in the end. We are more in love than we've ever been. And I wouldn't trade even the hard times because they have made us who we are.
The other day he walks in holding this flower in a pair of pliers. He plucked it right off our prickly pear cactus. He had to hold it with the pliers because it is covered in teeny tiny stickers and if they got in your skin they would take tweezers to pull out. And he says, "I bet no one's ever given you a prickly pear flower before!" That makes me smile. Nope--they sure haven't. And no one has ever been so sweet to me or loved me so much or treated me so well in all my life either. I am a blessed woman to be married to such a wonderful man.




3 comments:
How sweet!!! :-)
Well that was sweet of your hubby! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog--sorry it took so long to get back to you! I have not had the problem you mentioned with your seeds and sprouts...hmmm...not sure what would have eaten them. Do you use any sort of garden powder to keep the bugs out?
That is sooooo sweet. John gives me what I call my "Redneck Roses". Any weed that has a pretty flower he picks for me and gives them to me with a hug and a smooch... Even taken a few from the tree's from Target... I keep them in my journal on the date he gives them to me. I just love it. The children all do the same thing for me also. Some of there has to whole plant including the root... However, I don't keep those in my journal..LOL... Hope all is well with you. I haven't been on here in forever. Mom and Dad are in Phoenix now with my Dad's heart surgery... Take care and God Bless..
Post a Comment