My 3 year old daughter has really taken a liking to Christmas songs this year...today it is January 7th and I can hear her at any given time of day singing "Rockin' around the Christmas tree" "Hark the Herald Angels sing" "Emanuel" "Silent Night" "Jingle Bells" and others...she surprisingly knows a lot of the verses too--maybe more than I know! So I've got Christmas carols stuck in my head--so far it's been Christmas all year long! ...And maybe the fact that I still havn't taken my Christmas decorations down adds to the confusion--lol! But's it's not like we have that many--and I'm waiting for my husband to get home and go get the Christmas box out of the shed which is at the back of the property 5 acres away so I can put everything away....that's my excuse :)
Makes me think of that Gretchen Wilson song...
"Cause I'm a redneck woman,
I ain't no high class broad,
I'm just a product of my raisin'
and I say 'Hey yall' and 'Yee-haw'
I keep my Christmas lights on,
on my front porch all year long..."
Hey at least we don't do that! DH took the lights down 2 days ago.... :) But there is someone out here that keeps his lights up and on all year long--but they are in the shape of an American Flag so it's probably more about patriotism.
Here's some recent ones of the kids
Snow White and her dwarf :)
The littlest one at 1 :)

my little cowboy at 2--he sure does love hats--especially his cowboy hat--he calls it his "cowboy"--this poor old hat has sure taken a beatin'!

God bless and Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment