I wish I would have educated myself before I ever vaccinated my child--I wish that for all parents too, and their precious little babies.
This post is me venting in my blog. I'm glad that if you are reading this it is because you choose to, and not because I sent you this in an email--so if it is offensive then at least we can still be friends because I didn't make you read it :)
This particular blog may not seem to have much to do with our farm life--but really it does because the reason we moved out to the farm was so that we could live healthfully and organically and spend more time together as a family, and the cheapest way we found to do that was grow our own stuff and raise our own animals--basically how God made man to live. Our ideal life would be to have my husband home every day living off the land that God gave us. Everything we need, God has given us in the land (and with a lot of hard work :)
But as an American people we have traded hard work and healthy food for a fast paced, junk food ridden lifestyle that keeps us away from our families because we are at work all the time which isn't really "hard work" so we become overweight and have heart problems and then have to pay for gym memberships which further keeps us away from our families and we are inside all day so then we have to take vitamin D pills because we never go out in the sun. And we are sicker than ever. Is there a single person reading this who doens't know someone with cancer? Or a child with autism? These are diseases that did not always exist! Despite our "advances" in modern medicine--we are a people who are sicker than we have ever been.
One day my husband and I were sick of being sick and decided to completely change our lifestyles. And now we almost never get sick. I am not joking you. I used to be sick all the time. But we are almost never sick and the very few times we ever get sick we can always pin point it to eating junk and staying up late or the kids missing naps. And even then it is quite mild. Never a cause for concern and easily runs its course without a need for medicine. Because of this I have no fear of any diseases or illnesses or silly swine flus because, when functioning properly, God made our immune systems to withstand all of that. And so that is why we are out here on the farm. And that also means no vaccines. Vaccines are poison to the human body.
I remember when my daughter was born--I was confronted at the hospital with a nurse ready to give my 1 day old baby a Hepatitis vaccine--are you serious---she's a day old--last time I checked she wasn't sexually active or sharing needles! But 2 weeks later I was pressured by the pediatrician to get the shot and so I did, and then I came home and did research on it and cried and cried when I found out all of the alarming side effects, and the mercury that was in the shot, and all of the other horrible things. I prayed that she would be well and experience none of them. That was the first and last vaccine I ever gave my children. I also vowed to myself I would never allow anything to be put into my child's system again-whether it was drugs or even food-no matter how harmless it seemed or even if its reccomended by a million doctors--before doing a ton of research on it first.
Satan has come to kill and destroy and I have to wonder if he plays a part in this....just me wondering. When I think about vaccines the Bible verses from Revelation 18 sometimes come to mind. Chapter 18 talks about the horrible city called "Babylon" and how she deceived the all of the nations and the kings of the nations. She is a sinful city that the people of the world are enticed by, but in one hour she shall be torn down by the Lord.
"And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more...for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." -Revelation 18:11, 23
That word sorcery in the last verse is the greek word "pharmakeia"--the word from which we get "Pharmacy" and "Pharmaceutical", etc..............something to think about....
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Pauline,
You probably just pissed a bunch of people off -
But you're right. We went through the same thing with Elizabeth. I felt pressured because I was a new mom and even though I'd planned to do vacs slowly, I caved because I was so overwhelmed with my parents dying at the time, I didn't have the energy to research.
THIS time, I just said no. We have only been to the doc for an initial visit and one followup in 7 months. Our baby is HEALTHY and above the curve developmentally and there is NO WAY I'm letting anyone stick her with a needle!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work.
Monna
Good post and timely information. Thank you for sharing.
If I had to do it over again I never would have let my kids be vaccinated.
But I did and I can only pray to the Lord that He prevents any harm to them.
I wish I had all the information that is available about the dangers twenty years ago..
Maybe this post will open up the door for much prayer and research for another family.
God Bless
~M~
Post a Comment